- This event has passed.
7th Slovenian Preventive Days
8. November, 2018 - 9. November, 2018
This 7th Slovenian Preventive Days will be held on November 8 and 9, 2018 at the Grand Hotel Union in Ljubljana. The first day will be dedicated to the training of new providers of the Preventive School Preventive Program (including the EFFEKT program) and the Family Enhancing Family Enhancement Program (co-financed by the Ministry of Health), and on the second day a professional consultation on the theme of social-emotional learning with international guests in part of the European project Learn2Be (co-financed by Erasmus +).
Among the confirmed guests and the main speakers will be:
- dr. Markus Talvio, University of Helsinki (Finland),
- Tomas Rakovas, Lithuania childrens and youth center (Lithuania) – project leader Learn2Be,
- Sanela Talić, Institute “Utrip” (Slovenia),
- dr. Ana Kozina, Pedagogical Institute (Slovenia).
Link to the program HERE.